[IMC-US] roll call

Mike Topper mtopper at riseup.net
Fri Jun 24 12:44:22 CDT 2005

Hey all,

I'm mike from nyc imc.  I work with the tech and video collectives here
in new york.

As far as imc-us goes, I'm mainly interested in outreach to imc's that
need tech work.

To respond to bht's email a couple days ago, I contacted the worcester
imc and let them know of various ways to get tech help.  So far nobody
has gotten back to me, but they have my email address if they need to
get in touch.

-Mike

--

my public key can be found by:

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 26A5C87F
Key fingerprint = 49EA 4436 DCCE 2354 88C6  C61F 4B18 96B1 26A5 C87F