[IMC-US] roll call

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Fri Jun 24 18:14:49 CDT 2005

Hi Mike!

Welcome!

Thanks for sending this intro!

That is really great that you are helping out with nyc-imc and
interested in helping local IMCs get their websites working technically!!

Here is a wiki page for indy.us with lots of info:
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUs

and, here are links to imc-us-tech
http://lists.ucimc.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/imc-us-tech

and, imc-us-editorial