[IMC-US] IMC-US Revival (please respond)

bht bht at indymedia.org
Fri Mar 4 08:58:59 CST 2005

  1. Your working name/nickname

bht

2. Your email address

bht at indymedia.org

3. Which imc you volunteer with

portland.indy

4. What do you want to see happen, do you want to do, how much do you
want to participate, or any other comments/suggestions!

I want to see a high level of coordination between us based imc's and
more regional action.  I can help with folks on setting up admin acct's
and learning the admin interface, as well as many other things.  I am
really excited for more folks to get involved...and i think at some
point we should discuss decision making.

5. Do you want/have admin access to us.indymedia.org?

yes