[IMC-US] IMC-US Revival (please respond)

ana ana at riseup.net
Fri Mar 4 13:38:56 CST 2005

On Mar 3, 2005, at 10:17 PM, Sakura Saunders wrote:

> Please include this information in a response:
>
> 1.  Your working name/nickname

there are two of us putting our names down but there may be more folks
from nyc imc wanting to participate.

1. ana
2. chris (aka chanders)

1. ana at riseup.net
2. chanders_imc at yahoo.com

3.  Which imc you volunteer with

nyc imc

> 4.  What do you want to see happen, do you want to do, how much do you
> want to participate, or any other comments/suggestions!

i want to help put features up, want to get imc news into the
mainstream consciousness. ;-0
cant speak for chanders.

> 5.  Do you want/have admin access to us.indymedia.org?

i already do. not sure about chris.

> Thanks,

noooo,  thank you!