[IMC-US] IMC-US Revival (please respond)

ibm at linefeed.org ibm at linefeed.org
Fri Mar 4 14:39:10 CST 2005

> 1.  Your working name/nickname

Ian or ibm

ibm at linefeed.org

> 3.  Which imc you volunteer with

San Francisco IMC

> 4.  What do you want to see happen, do you want to do, how much do you
> want to participate, or any other comments/suggestions!

Increased coordination amongst US-based IMCs, more pertinent
journalistic endeavours, better development and dissemination of Left
news.

I can only participate in discussions on this list and IRC at the
moment, but editorial work might be something I'm interested in sometime
in the future.

> 5.  Do you want/have admin access to us.indymedia.org?

Don't have, don't want at the moment.