[IMC-US] Re: [announce] Re: indyconference feature?

clara clara at ifrik.org
Mon Mar 7 09:07:30 CST 2005

hi,

after some irc discussion... how about the following:

(1) let's get this feature up with the links to the wiki.

(2) don't use this as presedent, because in other discussions in the
last year or so, others have decided against direct links to wiki pages,
in order to keep wiki as working resource for indymedia without having
to deal with trolls (we had some incidents of pages being completely
rewritten in conflicts, and of non-indymedia groups using it). So let's
follow this up with a more general discussion of how to make wiki known
in indymedia as a working resource without attracking hostile trolls.

love and soldiarity
clara