[IMC-US] Re: [Imc-us-editorial] Boycott Congrats, Process, Decision Making, IRC Meeting?

bht bht at indymedia.org
Tue Mar 8 17:46:38 CST 2005

i am currently working on documents on how to interface with mir.  i am
basing it off of us imc mir.  i am explaining what most everything
does.  however, i may just move on how to make a new article and how to
make them show up in the syndicated feature wire or the promoted feature
wire, or wherever.  i think that is most importnat, so i will move on
that soon enough.

okay bye,
bht