[IMC-US] all-volunteer survey questions draft

nick sarsnic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:02:09 CST 2005

for IMCs in our hemisphere - any feedback before I translate and send it?
Peace,
Nick
For each of these, do you and / or your local imc agree or disagree?

1) Our imc is currently all volunteer.

2) Our imc intends to remain all volunteer in the future.

3) The Principles of Unity should have included a statement against
the payment of money to imc members for doing imc work.

4) The question of having paid members is best left to each imc to
decide, instead of imposing authoritarian rules now, after some imcs
have already created paid positions.

5) It would be a good step if some imcs publicly announce themselves
as all-volunteer.

6) This is not such an important question and not worth spending much
time or effort on.