[IMC-US] all-volunteer survey questions draft

dnice kosit1 at mac.com
Fri Mar 11 13:00:40 CST 2005

Perhaps another useful question would be something along the lines of.

Do you believe that specific checks on the corruptive influences of
monies makes payment of IMC volunteers an acceptable option?

ex.
term limits on paid positions
only specific positions can be paid
money made is on a commission basis.
salary caps
weekly time limits.

A question along these lines i think will garner a response that may be
useful in helping to understand if folks are totally against paid
volunteers or if they believe a system of restrictions would make the
proposition more palatable.

danscott
nyc imc