[IMC-US] Re: imc-us list

onto onto at riseup.net
Wed Mar 16 00:01:03 CST 2005

Hello,
   You can call me onto.  You can reach me at onto at riseup.net (or
onto at indymedia.org). I volunteer with san diego indymedia. I helped
organize the Media EmergenC conference last fall
(http://mediaemergenc.org), and i volunteer at radioActive sanDiego
(http://radioactiveradio.org). I'd like to help with admin every once in
a while. I do admin for the sdimc site with lotus. I'd like to help work
on showing the hybridity and internal differences within the US by
promoting and synthesing stories that emphasize such hybridity onto the
indymedia.us site. Admin access would be great. I'm also interested in
connecting us imc's together through this site, making the network stronger.

   Right now, I can work on collecting stories about counter-recruitment
within the military-industrial-tourism-border complex some call San Diego.

cheers,
onto