[IMC-US] m19 coverage

max max at michiganimc.org
Sun Mar 20 10:52:28 CST 2005

what sort of participation did you envision? what did you hope to see? maybe
folks aren't interested in putting in lots of energy covering mass
mobilizations these days and would rather focus on covering more local and
sustained efforts towards social justice etc. (I would probably fall into this
category).  this is an amorphous project with vague (if any) policies and for
that reason difficult for some people to just 'jump in' and get involved. were
there IRC meetings during the day? were those announced on this list? does
everyone know how to use IRC? was there a team putting together that breaking
news? how did that happen? how do you compile breaking news from around the
country/world? etc etc.

max