[IMC-US] A16 Coverge!

asad a. asad at freeradiodallas.net
Sun Mar 20 11:49:22 CST 2005

Hey all!

With M19 winding down, one of the next big events coming up for the US is
April 16, Anti-IMF/World Bank protests.

In Dallas, we are planning a solidarity protest for the one in DC, any other
cities doing this? If so (or if not) I would still like to set up breaking
news and coverege for US IMC.

If anyone from DC Indy is on this list, could you tell us what you had in
mind for coverge (i.e- bn/radio coverege)?

I know others expressed concerns about the amount who participate in working
with the site itself during events, and last night (doing it for my first
time) it was really easy! I really encourage anyone with a internet
connection, to log on during these events and help out! From anywhere to
being out on the field, to just scanning local IMCs, or listening to the
radio...it will all help out very much.

I know bht had some concerns with certain issues, and i hope he shares them
with you all!

Anyone who can help, it will greatly be appreciated!

soli
~asad

 --l-i-s-t-e-n--
http://www.freeradiodallas.net