[IMC-US] m19 coverage

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:36:46 CST 2005

Actually i "expressed an interest", noting that i'd be in NYC and hoped to
post photos and text if i could get access. As it turned out my loaned out
camera wasn't returned to me so no photos. In any case, nyc imc was well
covered as usual.  Sadly, i wasn't in wmass to cover local events and only a
few report-back sentences came my way. :/

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/