[IMC-US] let's get together yeah yeah yeah

sheri at speakeasy.org sheri at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 21 11:59:30 CST 2005

hi,

althoughi have not been active in this process that much because of lack of time, i am keen to see this project succeed and so i have been following the discussion.  i'm also interested in seeing this group function in a really productive way - no matter what direction the site evolves to.

in terms of scheduling an irc meeting, if you want to be the most inclusive, perhaps offering some times when it is not in the middle of a typical work day, as well as scheduling with enough advance notice - even though i realize that there's an urgency to the request for irc meeting.

maybe also some weekend times and evening times?

love,
sheri