[IMC-US] list moderation

Chris Anderson chanders_imc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 10:26:58 CST 2005

Hi all,

Soryy, I should have jumped in on this a little earlier. Kareem should absolutely not be subscribed to the US list. In fact, most of his posts to nyc-imc have been hidden because they appear to be the work of someone mentally unbalanced (I know this is tough to tell online but here are a few examples):

http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display_any/130822

http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display_any/134732

http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display_any/133623

Anyway, I dont think that those of us in NYC would really be interested in having him involved in NYC IMC, which makes it difficult to imagine what to do from a local level. He doesn't really do anything here except post those wierd messages to the website.

So I guess my only recomendation would be to either ignore him or to tell him to contact new york directly (i supose we could give him a contact email that was a general list, ie, imc-nyc-editorial?)

confusedly yours,
chris
nyc-imc

bht <bht at indymedia.org> wrote:
hey folks. so kareem from answer is trying to subscribe to the list. i
dont really want to subscribe him.

he says he is from new york, will one of the new york imcistas respond
to him and let him know how to get involved in the local indymedia? or
explain a bit more about indymedia to him.

also, if someone really thinks that he should be subscribed, i can also
subscribe him.
bht