[IMC-US] us indy meeting this thursday 5pm eastern

sheri at speakeasy.org sheri at speakeasy.net
Tue Mar 22 12:03:01 CST 2005

thanks betsy for acknowledging my email :))
i think that's a great example of being inclusive.  i think organizing on email lists is difficult and every little bit helps especially if we're in it for the long haul.
if i can hop in for a bit while i'm at work, i will try to do that :))
thanks to everyone for organizing,
sheri