[IMC-US] meeting wrap up

bht bht at indymedia.org
Fri Mar 25 10:38:53 CST 2005

i did some work on the outreach page today.  basically you need three
resources, the indy site you are working on, the roll call page
(http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsRollCall) and the syndicated
features wire.

John might be able to produce an updated list of sites syniodcating.
FOr the link, that you have to find on each local imc.  It seems the
cities.inc fiole in the contact db has been updated to include a thing
at the bottom that says [ regions ] and that i where i have been finding
indy.us.  some folks havent updated since indy.us was including in the
us cities part of the list.  some folks have it as a link to the topic
header of united states.

i have also been adding additiional comments to the entries, which would
have been nice if i'd thought of that when i was creating the page!

anyway, do whatever with the formatting and if anyone has some spare
time, feel free to fill it out!
bht