[IMC-US] Outreach page

ekearns at umich.edu ekearns at umich.edu
Sat Mar 26 17:47:53 CST 2005

hey folks. so i filled out the fields for all the US based imcs on the outreach
wiki page: http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsOutreach

at the meeting earlier this week, lots of people were vocal about the need for
outreach to the un(der)represented US imcs, and now that all the relevant info
is compiled into one place, I think we can get started with that.

if you are on this list but you, or someone from your imc, has not responded to
the roll call, your imc has not been recognized as having a representative on
this list. its never too late to send out a response to the roll call.

also -- i've updated the "meetings" portion of the wiki with a page called
'future meetings.' http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsFutureMeetings
this is where all upcoming meeting dates and times will be posted. just as a
reminder: irc meetings will be held on the first tuesday of each month at 11pm
EST and the third sunday of each month at 4pm EST. if neither of these times
work for you, please say so on the list.

all best,
emily --michiganimc.