[IMC-US] Halliburton coverage

roblock at riseup.net roblock at riseup.net
Tue May 17 23:40:32 CDT 2005

2 things:

1. I'm gonna try and make a startpage special with info about the
Halliburton mobilization for US-IMC, ive never done that before, and if
someone want to give me some pointer or cerrect what I put up, I'd
appreciate it.

2. the Houston site is being hacked, it was down for a while today, and
while it is back up, and some tech people are saying it's okay, we were
wondering about the feasability of using US-IMC as a back up. Would it be
possible to have a url redirect people from houston.indymedia to
indy.us(like it is for the dada site that are being redirected right now)?

thanks

RoB