[IMC-US] personal reprtback for indy folks abouttheNationalCOnference on Med

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 07:09:10 CDT 2005

>>How do we respond the NCMR? Do we merely insist that a Media Democracy
>>perspective be inserted into the Media Reform agenda? That we should not
>>only talk about FCC rulemaking but also the uses of open publishing
>>newswires?<<

no, not "merely", but that along with:

>>we, as the US Indymedia Network, demand that a Media Justice perspective,
>>with all its lenses, be at the forefront of the Media Reform agenda?" <<

Again, i'm not sure it's an either/or, rather it's an all of the above.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/