[IMC-US] Introduction

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu May 19 19:08:10 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I think I've been subscribed to IMC-US since last year's AMC Indymedia
caucus, but I've had the email filtered into a folder and didn't really
notice until recently.

So, here I am to introduce myself, my name is Paul and I'm part of the
Urbana-Champaign IMC. I was at the NCMR last weekend and helped organize
the Be The Media Blog and was very happy to help a tiny little bit with
the impromptu media center that got built during the keynote address. I
met several folks on this list during the conference.

I'm late in forming my own reportback, feeling like so many really
accurate points have already been raised.

I want to be more congnizant of and participatory with what's going on
in the larger IMC world and share that with my fellow UCIMCistas.

Thanks,

Paul