[IMC-US] personal reprtback for indy folksabouttheNationalCOnference on Med

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 02:23:10 CDT 2005

In addition, i seldom hear much talk from any quarter about the fact that
the corporados have hi-jacked the PUBLIC airwaves, aided and abetted by the
usg. That's grand larceny in my book.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/