[IMC-US] [Fwd: Re: [#26244569] Please add San Diego Independent Media Center]

lotu5 lotu5 at resist.ca
Tue May 24 19:44:38 CDT 2005

Hey. I know imc us was talking about doing some work to get listed
ingoogle news, so I went ahead and sent in an application for sd
indymedia. Apparently we were rejected, which is funny because I've seen
crazy right wing shit there and infoshop.org is listed there.

I just don't see what criteria we're not fulfilling. Maybe I should
respond and ask them for more details.