[IMC-US] personal reprtback for indy folks abouttheNationalCOnference on Med

max max at michiganimc.org
Wed May 25 10:28:27 CDT 2005

i think that the discussions on media democracy and media justice can (and
should) apply to indymedia as well. we have issues of accountability,
transparency, access, and oppression in our networks and collectives as well,
and it:s important to remember that simply calling something 'indymedia' does
not make it revolutionary.

max