[IMC-US] personal reprtback for indy folks anout the NCMR.......

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Thu May 26 17:59:10 CDT 2005

Help on Indymedia.us is also needed, by the way...

if anyone is still curious how those features get promoted to the center
column of indy.us, then join the editorial list:

and what indy.us really really needs help on is "collaberative features"
such as, 'look what is happening all around the U$....'

Here is one in progress that needs help:

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsStudentResistanceWorkPad

less talk, more action.

sincerely,
Bradley

by the way, i agree with the words below:

* * * * *