[IMC-US] stepping down

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sun Oct 9 21:04:15 CDT 2005

hey folks.

as may have been noticed, i have been mia for the last few months.  i
would like to officially remove myself from indymedia.us

i havent had the time nor the inclination to be part of us indymedia for
awhile and am currently acknowledging that in real time.  i am going to
go ahead and remove myself from both of these lists.

currently i can give admin privledges to folks, john if you want to take
that superuser status from me thats fine.  and if anyone has questions
that they feel i only can answer or i can answer easiest feel free to
send me an email, timely response not guaranteed :-)

happy media making all!
bht
ps.  quill is here too and i will answer her questions as necessary if
necessary :-)