[IMC-US] stepping down

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Tue Oct 11 17:46:43 CDT 2005

Hi bht,

Your email is a hard one to acknowledge and this one is hard for me to
write.

I'll try to keep it short though.

Yes, I've definately noticed that you have been quite around these lists
lately.

Quickly, I want to thank you for making a lot of people feel welcome and
comfortable engaging in the tactic of Indymedia.

Your patience and desire to help people make their own media has been an
inspiration to me and others.

It is great that quill is excited to make media with Indymedia.us

sincerely,
Bradley