[IMC-US] Binghamton Call for Help-St Pats Four trial coverage

Tarik Abdelazim modocpress at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 13:39:35 CDT 2005

Hello, all. I hate to ask again, but I wonder if a US
co-editor might help put together a feature of The St
Patrick's Four trial, which began Monday in
Binghamton. As you all might know, this is the first
federal conspiracy trial of civilian war resisters.
Six years and a quarter million dollar fine for each
parent if convicted of conspiracy for engaging in an
act of nonviolent civil resistance two days before the
illegal war on Iraq. Also, including footage of
rallies and processions, we're also covering the
Citizens' Tribunal on Iraq, a five-night historic
event of diplomats, legal experts, soldiers, and
victims of war to testify to the true crime of our
government conspiring against the people as it waged
an illegal, immoral war. Last night's testimony by Ray
McGovern (CIA), Ann Wright (State Dept), and UK former
Minister of Parliament Michael Meacher, was
incredible--particularly the latter who brought down
the house with damning indictments of both
governments.

Binghamton Indymedia has assembled an incredible
documentation team, and is posting video and photo and
articles, but as I'm coordinating the tribunal and
events around the trial, I'm SLAMMED and just can't do
any editorial work. There are a series of articles on
the newswire of national site, and we'll be sure to
add at least two a day. Trial is expected to conclude
FRIDAY.

Please trust this promise: If you help us know, I WILL
learn this site and play a very active role in admin
duties after all this is done (including my very long
walk in the woods next week).

THANK YOU IMCISTAS!!

Peace, in solidarity,
tarik abdelazim
bing-imc

ps. yo phx, as coordinator of sp4 support team, i
spoke with charles goyette for 30min today this
morning and will update listeners with 5 or 10 minute
plugs each morning...stay tuned...

Outreach Coordinator
SP4 Support Team
http://www.stpatricksfour.org