[IMC-US] banner

Steev Hise steev at detritus.net
Wed Mar 29 17:43:40 CST 2006

hey y'all,

I just noticed recently that the banner for the us site has a typo.
'espanol' should have a tilde above the 'n' - 'español'.

i've taken the liberty of making a corrected version, but i'm no
graphic designer so it's not a really great job, and i couldn't figure
out what the original font was anyway.  however, i think it's pretty
important that the correction be made somehow (it's kind of
embarrassing), either by using mine or having someone more adept at
photoshop do it.

corrected image attached: