[IMC-US] banner

bradley bradley at riseup.net
Wed Mar 29 17:52:58 CST 2006

Thanks Steev,

Indymedia.us has needed that for a very long time.

I think your correction looks really good.

Indymedia.us has a rotating banner, so there are a handful of banners
that have the mistake.

If it is not too much trouble, could you please make the correction
on all versions of the banner?

Sorry, but I'm not sure what the URL(s) is for all versions...

You should be able to refresh the page a bunch of times until there
are no more versions.

Thanks again.

sincerely,
Bradley