[IMC-US] Re: Hello from LA-IMC

Amy L. Dalton ald at riseup.net
Sun May 7 10:26:17 CDT 2006

Hi James,

I found this one and the link does seem to be broken, so I hid it - is
that correct?
http://la.indymedia.org/archives/archive_by_id.php?id=1124&category_id=14

Are there others that should be hidden? The others I found on the front
page seemed to work and be relatively timely except for the anarchist
conference one - should I hide that one too?

If someone else is helping with this please let me know.

Amy

---------

[IMC-US] Fwd: Hello from LA-IMC
Echograph echograph at echograph.com
Sat May 6 15:02:27 CDT 2006

I think it should be set up so that only our front page stories appear
on the US-IMC newswire. Right?

Begin forwarded message: