[IMC-US] Proposal: link to Paypal account for Atenco prisoners

onto onto at riseup.net
Wed May 10 11:50:41 CDT 2006

To www-features,

    Jen from Richmond Indymedia, who has been working with the Centro de
Medios Libres in Mexico City for the half year, just sent me this email
about Atenco. The CML has set up a prisoner solidarity Paypal account,
and I'd like to propose we put up a link to it somewhere on the
indymedia.us page, perhaps on the top right or top left hand side. The
link is here: http://www.vientos.info/presosdonaciones/
    It's in spanish, its about mexico. But we're practicing solidarity,
right?!

    Is this ok? Anyone know how to do it? I think i can figure it out.

    Please respond promptly since this is urgent.

    cheers,
      onto in nyc