[Imc] news / radio show meeting

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 4 08:31:54 UTC 2000

Hey all,

At today's meeting we decided to have a meeting of the news
group/collective/committee for the purpose of putting together a template
and some friendly guidelines for the shows being produced for the Monday
slots on WEFT.    The idea is to possibly give the shows a similar layout
so that listeners know what they're listening to, that they know it comes
from the IMC, and that there is some structure demarking things like
headlines, announcements, commentary and main feature(s).

The meeting is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday at 9:00pm at my house: 104
N. Central #3, Urbana (the big red house just north of Strawberry Fields,
across the street--to the east--of canaan baptist church).

I don't think this should be a long meeting.  Shorter if you come with ideas.

--Paul