[Imc] Re: your mail

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Dec 6 18:48:54 UTC 2000

>     A more useful and interesting news source is one where everyone
>     sees their views represented in a *dialogue*.

I just want to say that I agree completely with this and am sorry if
my previous post suggested otherwise. I was just saying it was ok to
have author bias in _stories_ but not that we should have an
institutional (IMC) bias in our publications.

Anything else I said was the superfluous rantings and a bad attempt to
summarize someone elses views that seemed to support what I was saying
but were probably more distracting than useful.

*crawls back in hole*

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Take it easy...but take it. - http://www.greens.org