[Imc] Tech update

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Dec 10 21:08:53 UTC 2000

Another week another sunday meeting missed. But I thought I'd give a
tech update to the whole group.

I've been talking a lot with various global imc-tech people and
learning little bits and pieces about the organization of the software
and what we need to do to get the newest UI elements. I'm still
missing a few pieces but I am ready to tackle it anew later this week
(after Wednesday).

I may (or may not) be visiting some Seattle imc-tech'ers on Wednesday
as I'll be in Eugene, OR anyway and the techies are having a meeting
in Seattle (about 7 hours away by train). I'll let everyone know what
I learn if I do go up there.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org