[Imc] consume.net

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Dec 11 12:03:28 UTC 2000

> So, anyway, I am excited about grassroots wireless and I'm interested
> in experimenting with and philosophizing about grassroots wireless
> with others.

I don't have the time to organize a local group to work on this but I
will agitate/energize for it and try to help in the little ways that I
can.

can use for organizing getting people involved. I can create a
website as well if we need one.

I have added a few people that I think would be interested to the list
but I encourage many more to join.

Join the list by visiting:

See who is on the list by visiting:
http://lists.groogroo.com/cgi-bin/roster/cu-wireless

Read the list archives by visiting:
http://lists.groogroo.com/cgi-bin/roster/cu-wireless

Lets get some people, lets schedule a meeting, lets move all
discussion of these things over to the new list so as not to bother
the IMCers who don't want to do this. Lets get the word out about this
project to non-IMCers. Lets have someone who is not me step forward
who can sync a reasonable chunk of time into organizing this thing (if
there is no such person then lets understand that we're going to have
to backburner the thing until one of us has more time but lets still
meet from time to time).

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org