[Imc] brainstorming

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 11 18:32:14 UTC 2000

hey all,

i like all of these ideas.  if you are interested in helping out with
fundraising, we are forming a fundraising focus group and will be having our
first meeting this tuesday at 9:30 p.m. at 604 south race st (1st floor north
apartment).  we will be discussing fundraising options, creating a master list
of ideas, and beginning the process of looking for ways to make the IMC
sustainable in the long-term.

--sascha