[Imc] indy press passes

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Mon Dec 11 00:49:31 UTC 2000

i'm working on making the press passes now.

if you have a head shot, send it to me at:  bhagy at onthejob.net.

if you don't, but know that i took your picture with the dig. cam, then
i've already got your pass done.

if you don't have a head shot, and you know i didn't take your pic, then
email me, and we'll figure out something.

if you don't want a press pass with your pic, there are generic press
passes, which will be available for "freelance" work (if people want to do
something under the IMC name) and will be located in the new building when
we move in!

thanks.  get pix to me t-nite or reallllll soon.

brian