[Imc] passes

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Mon Dec 11 06:07:01 UTC 2000

i've got some of the press passes done.

Those finished are:
Mark Enslin, Peter Miller, Mike Lehman, Zach Miller, Arun Bhalla, Molly
Stentz, Sascha Meinrath, Brian Hagy, Kate McDowell, and Danielle
Chynoweth.

They are available whenever.  If you want yours before next sunday (so
that they can be used in any upcoming event covering...get our name out
there), let me know and i'll coordinate with ya to get it to ya.
otherwise, they'll be there for the meeting (which i, myself won't be at
due to another event).

If i'm still awaiting a pic from you, then i'll make yours as soon as i
get a pic from ya.

thanks,
brian