[Imc] 90 seconds and counting! (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Fri Dec 15 17:58:10 UTC 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:21:35 -0600
From: "Kranich, Kimberlie" <Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu>
To: "WEFTa (E-mail)" <wefta at prairienet.org>
Subject: 90 seconds and counting!

Hi WEFTies!

The Programming Committee is looking for a locally-produced replacement for
"The 90-second Naturalist," a drop-in during the morning menu programs.  The
90-Second Naturalist is no longer being produced.  Traditionally, morning
menu drop-ins have focused on science, technology, and the environment. But,
any and all proposals will be considered.

Have fun with it!

To be considered, please submit your name, contact info, description of
drop-in, reason why WEFT should carry it, and your affiliation with WEFT.
We would love to hear of  sample of your 90-second proposal  (it will help
us as we select from what will hopefully be many submissions) but an
audition tape in not necessary.

Submit as soon as you can. Thanks!

Kimberlie
Programming Committee Member