[Imc] 90 seconds and counting! (fwd)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 17 01:51:53 UTC 2000

Danielle,
I am sending a copy of my reply to your post to Laura Huth, since my
brainstorm could involve ISEN. I think that they would be a good partner
to have in doing pieces to fit what WEFT is looking for. We could
contribute from a strictly hard news perspective and ISEN could supply
scripts dealing with policy and more general environmental subjects.
However we divide up the work, there looks to be some real synergy in
working together on such a project.

Since Pauline B. already has a connection with ISEN, I think we have the
beginnings of an idea here. Also, since ISEN has a statewide audience,
there is a possibility that such a spot could be offered to radio
stations across Illinois, which would be a good start on some of our
wider distribution objectives, while giving ISEN a higher profile.

What does everyone think?
Mike Lehman