[Imc] 90 seconds and counting! (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Tue Dec 19 22:04:15 UTC 2000

Yes, I really like the idea.  It goes in a direction I want -- that the
IMC work with both individuals and organizations in helping them tell
their stories.  I'm interested in developing community partnerships and I
have been putting together a proposal in this vein which I'll present at
the Jan 7 IMC meeting (I'll e-mail it first if I can).

--danielle