[Imc] Calling all dumpster divers

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Mon Dec 18 02:31:31 UTC 2000

After an exciting and chilling afternoon of dumpster diving, I am proud to
report that Brent, Will, Sascha and I were able to find a wire shelving unit,
some strange wooden leg-things, two trash cans, and a variety of *free*
cleaning supplies.  They are now happily thawing at the new home of the IMC.

You, too can be part of the excitement!  With some students moving out and
others dumping stuff in anticipation of receiving more stuff on the 25th, this
week is a good week for rummaging through people's trash and finding the
amazingly intact, useful things people throw away regularly.  Stash anything
you get in your abode until Sascha returns on the 27th with the key, but send
me a message describing what gems you uncovered.  We need everything, so if
there's a remote chance that it's useful, grab it.

Thanks for your help, and happy dumpstering!