Fwd: RE: [Imc] Fwd: Congress to Kill Micro Radio

Gotsch Tim bowednotbeaten at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 05:55:43 UTC 2000

Hi everyone.  I initially contacted Danielle a several
weeks ago about becoming a part of the C-U IMC.  She
suggested that I join one of the E-mail lists, so I
did and here I am.  Regretably I haven't been able to
make any of the Sunday meetings yet, as my life is
insanely insane.  I do have some good ideas for
stories, but I'd like to meet everyone before I get in
too deep.  Here's an interesting reply I got from WILL
station manager Dan Simeone regarding some info on the
LPFM situation I  sent to him.  I've been wracking my
brains trying to glean from his reply if he really
supports grassroots radio or if it was just a stock
reply.  At least I got something out of him.  Hope to
see y'all soon.  Peace.

Tim Gotsch
Note: forwarded message attached.