[Imc] Greg Brown and Investigative Journalism Resources

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Dec 20 22:02:02 UTC 2000

News on the Greg Brown case: the Champaign Human Relations Commission may
be looking into the case because GB might have been developmentally
disabled.  We should talk to Toni Fabri about this - he's in the CHRC.

Also, Alf from the Greens told me
1. he used to be a reporter on urban affairs for the Chicago Sun Times.
He could help run an investigative reporting workshop.

2. He recommended a book and a site:

www.ire.org - Investigative Reporters and Editors - the web site has a lot
of resources

The IRE reporters handbook.  He will bring his copy by the IMC and we can
consider purchasing the most recent edition of it.

-- danielle