[Imc] FW: Comments on recent Cope-IMC broadcast

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Wed Dec 20 02:00:59 UTC 2000

Those are exactly the kinds of comments I wish we received every week!  It's hard to know how you're doing while on the air.

Thanks for sending them, Danielle.  I only heard a little bit of the program, and it sounded really interesting.  I wish I could have heard the whole thing.  Can it be put up on the web somewhere?

-Peter