[Imc] news from IMC central...

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 31 23:12:43 UTC 2000

i've been in contact with several folks from the national imc organization.
there's a couple things here that i think some of you might be interested
in --
i've expurgated the e-mail jay sent me, but here's the gist of it.  let me
know
if you are interested in working on the News Blast described below or if you
know of anything exciting happening in april.

--sascha