[Imc] WILL & IMC

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 4 00:53:10 UTC 2000

Kimberlie,
I agree with Sascha that we would be more than happy to work on such a
project.
(Sascha, I think we are only talking radio here-Jay is the WILL-AM radio
station manager-not that we would have any objections to expanding to
video at WILL-TV.)

The IMC was set up, not just for WEFT and LPFM, but as a news bureau. We
intend to work with anyone that is interested in doing so. WILL was
mentioned specifically in previous discussions we've had internally,
along with other local media. I'm sure we'll bring this up at our
meeting on Sunday, but with planning for election coverage taking our
time, too, we'll probably hold off formally dealing with it until after
Danielle is back. We'll stay in touch.
Mike Lehman