[Imc] baby steps to the website

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Nov 9 20:41:26 UTC 2000

> There is no reason that we have to have fancy IMC software working
> before we go public with the website.

True, and I will ask some Lynux-heads for help as well.

> What we need to do this is experienced people who can slog through
> coding the HTML. We need graphics people to give us a look and feel
> template sort of thing. Perhaps we can get this all worked out at an
> upcoming IMC-Tech meeting. People interested in helping with tech
> stuff should sign on to the imc-tech list at lists.groogroo.com.

I can help design and implement the site.  I actually have a little bit of
free time for the next week, so I should do it *now*.  I'll sign up on the
tech list, but I don't want to go to all the meetings.  I just want input
for the design of the site.

cheers,
danielle