[Imc] Fill the hole locally (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Nov 9 21:17:37 UTC 2000

Pardon me if this is a repeat idea.  I think the IMC should propose to
fill some of these holes.  We could also propose to fill the first 15-30
minutes of all of them with weekly local stories.

We'll miss the PC meeting tonight, but I will bring this up at the next
IMC meeting and we can approach the PC after that.

--danielle